Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Reading my Parents magazine while waiting for the doctor (get there 15 minutes early just to wait another 30 in the waiting room) a familiar face passes by. I think to myself "Surely that can't be her? I haven't seen her since graduation. That can't be her, how radom would that be that at a given time, over 300 miles and 9 years later, we met up at a doctors office in the suburbs of Dallas?" Well guess what, it was her :). Crazy?!? I know!! Wow, God has a purpose here and I can't wait to find out what it is!
Have you ever been somewhere and thought "Wow, this is the most random place to run into that person?" But how great is it to know that nothing is to suprising to our God. That He has placed devine apointments in our lives for a purpose...for an Only God Story. Share your stories with others and give glory to your awesome maker!!

"O Lord my God, you have performed many wonders for us. Your plans for us are too numerous to list..." Psalm 40:5

No comments:

Post a Comment