Wednesday, May 6, 2009

The Climb

God places the most amazing and different people into our lives. Today, as I sat with both friends/coworkers, I asked him to help me see each of my sisters through his eyes. I want to take this time to lift up and encourage each of these women.

Debbie - You have a heart of praise, you stand firm in your beliefs and have a mind of a scholar. You are more than a Martha, you are a loving and giving sister. You are blessed with the details - a woman after God's own character - God is the details. As you grow with God, I am privileged to gain from your knowledge and understanding of our Father.
Cindy - You care for people as Christ cared for us. Your heart continues to seek out those details about each individual in your life. God has given you a merciful and loving heart. You go to the depths of your soul for people. Your actions speak louder than words. God has given me a sister that gives of herself. What an example you are in this time of the world.
Jennifer - Your heart seeks out that which God has put within you. You yearn for community and relationships and I see people drawn to you. God has put a special calling on you, not only within our ministry but out into the community. You are impacting the kingdom, you are making the climb and I'm glad I get to partner with you & be a part of your journey.
Stephanie - Your gifts are unmeasurable. God continues to pour into you and you graciously and humbling step into his calling. You listen - you are still and allow God to speak into your life. You are obedient and our Heavenly father smiles down upon his humble servant. I have so much to gain from your obedient and serving heart.
Ruth Ann - You are taking that step, you are transparent, you are relying on our heavenly Father, your heart is reaching out, and your hands are lifted up. Girl, you put me in awe. I feel the Holy Spirit pouring out of you and I just want to put my hands out to catch the overflow. Words can't express how thankful I am that you've been placed in my life.
Thelma - You are so faithful, good and faithful servant. Your experiences and advice has God so intertwined. God has called you to be intentional, to seek out that one needing His divine mercy and grace, and you show them the way to Christ's love. I have so much to learn from you, a sister after God's own heart.
Becca - You have your eyes upon the Lord, sitting at his feet, taking in his words. God has called you to make an impact in this world, in our lives. How amazing it is to stand by your side and watch God work through you. You are the best leader and friend anyone could ever ask for; I sit speechless before God and can only express my heart of gratitude through tears and mummers of my soul. You are our mentor, our leader and we lift you before the Lord; we pray for you, your family, and the relationships to come.

Every step I'm taking...my faith is shaking...i got to keep trying...there's always going to be another mountain...sometimes I'm going to have to loose...it's not about what's waiting on the other side...it's the climb...keep climbing...keep the faith...climb

"We always thank God for all of you, mentioning you in our prayers." 1 Thessalonians 1:2

No comments:

Post a Comment