Monday, March 9, 2009

A Time for Celebration

My baby girl will be turning 4!! How crazy and remarkable is that? For those of you who read this and haven't known us since we were blessed with the PRINCESS I will include pics :)

Elizabeth has brought forth so many blessings to our life. I laugh as I think back about the funny things she says or the way she has to do it her way. This past year Elizabeth has really shown me how much she is growing. She has gone from asking "Mommy can't you push out another baby, this one wont stop crying." to "Mommy, where is your self control?" The last one makes me giggle because she said that to me not more than a couple of weeks ago. She was learning about the fruits of the spirit, and wanted to let Mommy know that it was not ok to correct her little brother in that tone. Isn't it amazing how much truth comes out of a child's mouth? I marvel in the ways that God is growing her even at the young age of 4. As I watch her grow, I can't help but to pray and ask God to show me the ways to encourage, love, guide and teach her. I want to encourage you to pray over your children and ask God to give you direction and wisdom for each one. God has so much in store for us; are you willing to hand over the reigns and enjoy the ride with your great creator?
ENCOURAGER
LOVE
INTELLIGENT
ZOETIC
ACTIVE
BELLE
ENTERTAINER
TRUST
HELPER

Newborn
1 yr 2 yr3 yr Princess @ 4

"Be shepherds of God's flock that is under your care, serving as overseers - not because you must, but because you are willing, as God wants you to be..." 1 Peter 5: 2

No comments:

Post a Comment